Búa Xua
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Hot Italian

3 posters

Go down

Hot Italian Empty Hot Italian

Bài gửi by Zee Zữ Zằn Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:34 pm

We pass the building everyday on our way home from work, and it has been ordinary until one day. One day, the Hot Italian moved in. And since then, everyday we pass the building, we have tried to look inside the building through the tinted glass walls and doors, tried to make out what it is like inside under that dimmed light. We can see a couple of scooters and a couple of bikes inside, and that's pretty much we can see each time. Leave it to imagination, leave it to guess, leave it to curiosity we talked about it now and then. We have made a promise one way or another we will go inside that place one of these days, hopefully before the Hot Italian moves out. We came so close to it one time, but some thing came up and there gone our plan.

This morning, seeing the pictures of the Hot Italian - hot and mouth watering, I really wanted to go and check out the Hot Italian.
- Let's go to see Hot Italian today ok? I asked my friend.
- I am tempted, but not today, I have something else today. My friend responded.
I was rather disappointed. Another failed attempt. Time went by, it was time for lunch. As I was opening up Banh Gio for lunch, my friend entered my office and asked:
- Can I join you for lunch, since we could not have the Hot Italian together today?
- Sure. But that didn't sound right. I laughed and answered.

For those who are curious what is Hot Italian, it is a popular midtown pizzeria in Sacramento which will open up another location in the Bay Area. For those who have other thoughts when thinking of Hot Italian, well it's not what you thought it might have been... Hot Italian 464751818
Zee Zữ Zằn
Zee Zữ Zằn

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Hot Italian Empty Re: Hot Italian

Bài gửi by Vi Vớ Vẫn Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Trời, hồi nãy giờ đọc mà tưởng Z bữa ni đi mê Hot Italian nào nữa chứ.
Good one! Hot Italian 1171551390
Vi Vớ Vẫn
Vi Vớ Vẫn

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by tho than tho Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:10 pm

Vi Vớ Vẫn đã viết:Trời, hồi nãy giờ đọc mà tưởng Z bữa ni đi mê Hot Italian nào nữa chứ.
Good one! Hot Italian 1171551390
đúng là Zee có tài viết truyện suspend. Smile

tho than tho

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bài gửi by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết